Your privacy is important to ROtek Australia Pty Ltd. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that ROtek Australia Pty Ltd collects, and the ways in which ROtek Australia Pty Ltd uses that personal information.
This privacy statement is based on a Freenetlaw template supplied by Employment Law Contracts.
Personal information collection
ROtek Australia Pty Ltd may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with this website
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- any other information that you send to ROtek Australia Pty Ltd
Using personal information
With your permission, ROtek Australia Pty Ltd may use your personal information to:
- administer this website
- personalize the website for you
- enable your access to and use of the website services
- send to you products that you purchase
- supply to you services that you purchase
- send you statements and invoices
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications
ROtek Australia Pty Ltd will not disclose your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors or any other party without your express permission. If this permission is granted, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, ROtek Australia Pty Ltd may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
ROtek Australia Pty Ltd will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
ROtek Australia Pty Ltd may store any personal information you provide on its secure servers and any information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites. ROtek Australia Pty Ltd is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact ROtek Australia Pty Ltd
- by email to email@example.com or
- by post to ROtek Australia Pty Ltd, Factory 14/21 Barry Street, Bayswater VIC 3153 Australia.